Tuesday 30 June 2015

HALLOWEEN AT EIGHT!!!

I had to keep the sarcasm business at bay for this post. Actually, for days (in fact, almost a year!) one strange thing has been disturbing me. And that strange thing is just a mere alarm….Shocked? Me too!

We have a small touch screen phone which works perfectly well but every time the clock strikes 8:00 PM it gives out that tan-tan-tanan-tanan sound, and it never stops till we press on to the stop button for about 10-15 seconds…I know this is not strange, I mean, this happens with every other alarm that you set on your phone.
But the ghostly part of the story is that we never set that alarm! And when I went to alarms icon all the alarms were turned off! Still, I deleted all the alarms, reminders, check-list reminders, timers and almost everything I was capable of deleting…just to be 101% sure.
The next thing I did was to grin and wait eagerly for the clock to strike eight.
But alas! That broad grin was destined to fade away as the relentless tan-tan-tanan-tanan again made its way out of that irksome device.
Irritated, I picked up the phone and pressed that reset-settings button. Every setting in the phone was reset from sound settings to call settings…EVERYTHING!
With some hope left I waited for next day…what happened?
NOTHING!


That silly thing beeped again…
After experimenting with it a hundred more times I had no choice left but to surrender...
I noticed some days back that it displays ALARM 3; 6:30 PM on the screen when that thing beeps. When all the alarms are deleted and settings are restored then how come alarm 3? And what does 6:30 PM mean anyway? 
Huh…
Whatever…

The thing is, that we are helpless. Every day at 8 we have to run like morons all around the house in search of that mobile to stop that beeping sound…

PLEASE go through your phone directories and dig out the number of R.L Stine or Mr. Sherlock homes from somewhere.
Only they can help me to solve this freakish mystery now…

OH NO! NOT AGAIN! This is driving me nuts!
Its 8:00 PM!
Got to rush…


No comments:

Post a Comment